Admiral Semmes Hotel - Mobile

skye02

DH wants to stay at Admiral Semmes again this year for our last cruise out of Mobile. I didn't have the best experience there last year - the shuttle was mass confusion and we finally called a cab after waiting for 2 hours.

Has anyone stayed there in this summer? How was the experience? Do you still get the free breakfast?

I used them to park and ride to the terminal in january and they forgot to tell me that the van does NOT pick up passenger inside the garage so after 6 or more calls and waiting 45 minutes they finally told me that they picked up outside by the railroad tracks

not the best experience

I have not stayed there but have not heard alot of good things either.

It did save a little $$ parking there rather than at the port but cost us over an hour in time.

I used them to park and ride to the terminal in january and they forgot to tell me that the van does NOT pick up passenger inside the garage so after 6 or more calls and waiting 45 minutes they finally told me that they picked up outside by the railroad tracks

not the best experience

I have not stayed there but have not heard alot of good things either.

It did save a little $$ parking there rather than at the port but cost us over an hour in time.

Thanks, I'm still not sure about staying there again. I loved the character of the hotel and the beds were great, but we did end up taking a cab to and from the ship. Their shuttle process was so unorganized, but the free full service breakfast and the savings on parking were good deals.

Archived