Which Ships have the wrap aft balcony?

SwedishCruiser

We just left the Legend and had the Vista Suite with the wrap aft balcony. How we booked it I can't remember, my husband did it. When I go to Carnivals website and look at different cruises (we want to book again), I can't find any of these. Which catagory, suite or just balcony? Any help on how to book the next wrap would be appreciated. I don't want to have to call a TA. Thanks!

For Conquest class and Triumph class they are called Premium Vista Balconies. They are category 9C's.

We had our first aft wrap (not suite aft wrap) on the Conquest last November and we loved it. We will be sailing on the Triumph in 30 days and we booked another aft wrap (again not a suite aft wrap) and we are surprising our friends who think we just have a regular balcony.

We showed them pictures from our aft wrap on the Conquest and they wished they would have been with us so that they to could have hung out on the balcony. We aren't going to tell them about the aft wrap until we get on the ship.

I have pictures of our aft wrap on cruise line rooms dot com. Just click on Conquest and than cabin 6452.

The cabin you had is called a Vista Suite.

The ones with the aft wrap are on Legend, Spirit, Pride and Miracle.

Avoid the ones on Deck 5. They are just one large room...they do not have the separate bedroom.

These are not the same as the 9Cs on Conquest class ships. Nice balconies, but not a suite.

As far as booking...find the ship you want, then pick the suite option, then the Vista Suite.

The easiest thing to do is pick your itinerary then call Carnival or your TA and tell them you want a Vista Suite (but not on Deck 5).

Archived