Circuit Parties On Gay Cruise Ships

nolacruiser

This is going to be my first gay cruise this summer on Atlantis and I wanted to know if the Circuit parties on the boat are the same as the circuit parties on land. feel free to email me if you need to talk more privately.

...i'm betting the real question is "Can I bring my party drugs on board with me" or "Can I find someone to supply me?"

You can try, but I don't suggest it because the line has the right to put you off the ship in a foreign port - then you'd have to find your own way home.

When I sailed on Atlantis some of the late evening parties were similar to the circuit parties I have attended in Palm Springs, Miami and DC. It was of course on a smaller scale and with a lot less attitude, (less and less as the week went on).

If you were asking about drugs I can not answer that as I gave up the T, G, X and K before it was even popular to do them.

I did not read that in to your post as bepsf did.

Hope you enjoy your cruise with or without the "party drugs".

Well, if you are asking about the type of parties, Atlantis typically has a White Party, a Mardi Gras party, and a Disco Party on its cruises. March's Carribean cruise was my first, and that one also had an Island party, an '80s party, and a beach-themed T-dance.

As far as non-alcoholic substances, I'm so completely unremoved from that scene that I've never even tried pot. That said, I smelled pot once at one of the parties. If anything else was being sampled, I'm not aware of it.

i have never tried the alphabet drugs......just thought i would tell anyone to msg me by email if they did not want to speak so frankly on here. We are a forty somthing couple and just did not know what to expect. We attend the big circuit party here in new orleans for halloween and were curious if it was going to be more of the same. thanks for all your replies.

Archived