When you've changed an early saver booking...

jenwales

Is the new booking also early saver? I just switched to a different ship/date and paid my change fees, but I forgot to ask if the new booking is still considered an early saver fare. If so, I should be able to recoup the change fees before the sailing.

If not, oh well. Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

Is the new booking also early saver? I just switched to a different ship/date and paid my change fees, but I forgot to ask if the new booking is still considered an early saver fare. If so, I should be able to recoup the change fees before the sailing.

If not, oh well. Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

Its not automatically early saver, so you should check to see how it was booked.

Mine was. I don't know if that is the normal or not. It's my first time. :) I was able to recoup the cost of the switch with price reductions plus a little extra. I have $160 in OBC in one of my rooms- the other room wasn't paid off, so we just took price reductions. Pretty happy about the change overall. I've quite liked ES. I think I would do it again.

Supposedly mine is and so is our friends that are going with us~ even though they now are in a IS category now. Makes no sense to me but according to my PVP they can price match to other IS rates until 2 business days before sailing~:confused: We'll see if it actually works, for both of us, if the prices goes down.

Archived