Which FLL Limo Service would you choose?

girlscruise2011

I did hear back from South Florida Transportation, to much $$ for such a short ride for us. I will most likely use Go Shuttle (it was $90.00) one way last year if memory serves me right. Or some people just let the people at the terminal get them a taxi/van, has anyone done that? If we weren't so many people (10) I would do that??

I did hear back from South Florida Transportation, to much $$ for such a short ride for us. I will most likely use Go Shuttle (it was $90.00) one way last year if memory serves me right. Or some people just let the people at the terminal get them a taxi/van, has anyone done that? If we weren't so many people (10) I would do that??

Plumbers Wife, if you are going to go with a shuttle service, please contact Steve at SAS transportation (ridesasdotcom) and let him give you a price. He may give you a good deal for 10 people. I priced Go Shuttle for my 5 and for a private car it was almost as much as the limo. Definately check out the prices online and good luck.

Go advertises on their website that it's $68 for the private van service to Port Everglades, for up to 10 people. It also says you can just do this at the airport by speaking to the dispatcher outside baggage claim, but you might also enquire whether reserving is better. They have lots of vans so worse case is you all wait together for the next van. I don't know what their per person rate is for shared van, but I can't imagine that being cheaper than the $6.80 per person that the private price works out to be.

Taxis would also work, but you would need a minimum of 3 for 10 people, and maybe even 4, unless you manage to snag a minivan cab or 2. It's about $15 per cab to the port from the airport.

Go advertises on their website that it's $68 for the private van service to Port Everglades, for up to 10 people. It also says you can just do this at the airport by speaking to the dispatcher outside baggage claim, but you might also enquire whether reserving is better. They have lots of vans so worse case is you all wait together for the next van. I don't know what their per person rate is for shared van, but I can't imagine that being cheaper than the $6.80 per person that the private price works out to be.

Taxis would also work, but you would need a minimum of 3 for 10 people, and maybe even 4, unless you manage to snag a minivan cab or 2. It's about $15 per cab to the port from the airport.

When I suggested SAS I assumed that they were going from FLL to Miami like I was asking for in the OP. Definately a difference if she is going to Port Everglades...

When I suggested SAS I assumed that they were going from FLL to Miami like I was asking for in the OP. Definately a difference if she is going to Port Everglades...

In looking back over the thread, she doesn't really say. I just assumed it was Port Everglades because she said a short drive from FLL to the port. If it is Miami, it's $125 for a private van using GO.

It is Port Everglades, sorry for any confusing. Thanks for all your tips.

I was the confused one. I started the thread with help for my FLL to South Beach drop off and just assumed that you were looking the same trip. We all know what happens when you assume :p. Definately not worth the price of a limit for your short ride. Definately save your $$ for the ship. Enjoy your cruise :)

• 3 years later...

M and R Limousine Florida

We wanted to book shuttle service from this company because of it's good ratings previously. We tried to book a shuttle 2 months in advance (September) requesting confirmation and more information. Pick up at 9:15 am November 22 from Port of Miami and drop off for 10 am at Fort Lauderdale Airport same day. We are from Vancouver Canada, so needed some form of confirmation to guarantee our request.

Unfortunately, without any initial follow up, we booked with another company. M and R Limo Company did try to contact us on the 14th of November (2 Months later) while we were away on our cruise to tell us we did not have the correct vehicle booked and that they wanted us to contact them ASAP. Now they have charged us $150 for a service we had no idea they were able to offer us. We would just like our money back.

Disappointed from Canada.

M and R Limousine Florida

We wanted to book shuttle service from this company because of it's good ratings previously. We tried to book a shuttle 2 months in advance (September) requesting confirmation and more information. Pick up at 9:15 am November 22 from Port of Miami and drop off for 10 am at Fort Lauderdale Airport same day. We are from Vancouver Canada, so needed some form of confirmation to guarantee our request.

Unfortunately, without any initial follow up, we booked with another company. M and R Limo Company did try to contact us on the 14th of November (2 Months later) while we were away on our cruise to tell us we did not have the correct vehicle booked and that they wanted us to contact them ASAP. Now they have charged us $150 for a service we had no idea they were able to offer us. We would just like our money back.

Disappointed from Canada.

Even though this is a 3 year old thread, this is good info to have.

I would dispute it on my credit card.