? about sideways inside cabins on Dawn

cat888

What is the difference of the inside rooms that are show as "sideways" vs the regular rooms? Not quite sure how to word this? :confused: I hope someone knows what I mean... Thanks

I know what you mean. Some people think they seem bigger because less space is wasted for a hall when you enter. I believe sq. footage is the same. We had one on the Dawn. I didn't have the opportunity to visit another cabin on the same ship so can't really compare.

What is the difference of the inside rooms that are show as "sideways" vs the regular rooms? Not quite sure how to word this? :confused: I hope someone knows what I mean... Thanks

We prefer the sideways rooms. The room has the appearance of more space, and the headboard of the bed is usually facing the front of the ship (forward). I sleep so well this way.....I guess it's all personal preference. :)

We always choose sideways when available. I have posted several times regarding these cabins but I cannot figure out how to use the "search" feature on this board to help you out.

We are booked in 8565 on both the Dawn in November and on the Star next October because we prefer it so much. When you walk in your cabin, you don't have the closet doors and bathroom doors blocking the entrance. You walk into the cabin and the bathroom and closet is off to the right or left in its own little hall.

Archived