Just off the Summit this morning 4/26

BoysSkiMom

Just arrived home a few hours ago. Came off Summit 10 day this morning. Wonderful cruise! Cabin FV 9197. Met some fabulous people. Look for my review sometime in the next week or so. We had the best time and this is a beautiful ship!

BoysSkiMom

Homelines Atlantic 8/88
Norwegian Seaward 3/89
Celebrity Galaxy 4/00
RCI Enchantment 11/00
Celebrity Summit 4/04

Can't wait for your review! We were in 7201 FV in Feb & our best friends were in 9197! GREAT ship! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Post soon!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Hello boyskimom! We just got off the constellation on Saturday. We got some great pictures of you guys in St. Thomas. That was a fantastic night leaving the island, it was especially fun to watch you guys speed up and pass us after the sun had set. That was our last night on the ship and definitely the prettiest of all the nights onboard. Looking forward to your review. Hallie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nanci:
Sooo glad you enjoyed your cruise !!! Three more days and I will be on the Summit too !!! Anxious to read your review.

Bsteiney: Will I see you at the party?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am so jealous you are going on the Summit. I love the ship & can't wait to go again. Lucky you.
Tell us all about it when you return.

Galaxy '97
Horizon '02
Summit '04

• 3 weeks later...
Naci,

Did I see right? have you sailed the Summit? I will be sailing her in Feb! What did you think of the ship? Was there anything that you did not like??
Joyce from Maine

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;2;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hi Joyce: Just returned home from the Summit 8 days ago. It was fabulous!!! We had an SS suite with butler ---- soo adorable and wonderful! We dined in the Normandy one night --- what an experience! Definitely worth the $30.00 just for the service. Make sure you visit the ladies room!! Only complaint was that the 7 days went by much toooo quickly.

Glad to hear you had a great time and that 7 days was not long enough. We just booked on the Summit Feb. 28 for 11 days! Can't believe it.
Was there anything that you didn't like about the ship? What other ships have you been on? I was on the Raidance last year.

Looking forward toyour review

Joyce

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;2;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Joyce: I can't think of anything that I did not like about this cruise. I have been on over 30 cruises. This was my 5th Celebrity cruise---Zenith(2), Mercury, Century. I loved the Summit the best. I have also cruised three times on Crystal and even though that is my favorite cruise line, Celebrity is a very close second!

Archived