Dominica Jewel tour with Nature Isle Explorers?

travman106

Anyone recenty did the Dominica Jewel tour with Nature Isle Explorers?

What time did you meet for your tour and what time did you get back to the ship?

and would you recommend this tour?

Travman106

We meet up with Donaldson at the pier shortly after the ship docked.

We left the pier on our tour at approximately 8:30am, and get back at about 2:00 pm

Dominica was the highlight out our cruise, I highly recommend Nature Isle Explorers

Anyone recenty did the Dominica Jewel tour with Nature Isle Explorers?

What time did you meet for your tour and what time did you get back to the ship?

and would you recommend this tour?

We did the Most Captivating Tour with the Middleham Falls, Titou Gorge, Trafalgar Fall and Mourne Bruce Tour and it was our Highlight of the Cruise.

I can 't recall what time exactly we came back to the pier but we were one of the 1st to leave the pier, and we got to the sites just before it became crowdy with the ship tours

We did the Most Captivating Tour with the Middleham Falls, Titou Gorge, Trafalgar Fall and Mourne Bruce Tour and it was our Highlight of the Cruise.

I can 't recall what time exactly we came back to the pier but we were one of the 1st to leave the pier, and we got to the sites just before it became crowdy with the ship tours

Thanks for you all feedback.

we have booked with Nature Isle Explorers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have booked with Nature Isle for Feb 23 stop at Dominica, what I appreciated was their prompt response to inquiry and questions. They use PayPal for deposit, pay the balance at time of tour. Will report back after trip.

We have relied many times on "posters" on the boards and have not been disappointed.

Archived