Peat Taylor really is great

snorkelsport

So, some people thought it sounded suspicious that people post about tour operators, but it is the truth. (at least for me). Here is my experience. We just got back from a five night cruise on Royal Caribbean. Or first stop was Ocho Rios. I had not booked a tour through Peat Taylor before my cruise becasue I heard about him at the last minute and i did not have time. I did not have a shore excrusion booked, so I figured I would look for Peat and if I didn't find him then I would just grab a taxi. Well, when I got off the ship, hit was one of the first (of few) names I saw being held up for tours. I asked if they were booked, and there was room for me and my hubby. We were so delighted. We went with a few other groups and we all had a wonderful time. We paid $35 pp and then tipped $10. Entry to the falls was included in the price. They handed us a ticket as we got off the bus. Not to mention, these guys got us to the falld first. We were the first people there and we had a great time. We climbed the falls and all met back at a designated spot and time. we then drove throught the counrtyside. It was very beautiful as was ferngully. I wished I had asked to stop to buy stuff from the guys that set up their shops on the side of the road. After our tour we had Peat drop us off at bibibip's and we had some good jerk chicken. We then did some shopping at the Taj Mahal and at Island Village and then headed back to our boat. We had a great time!!! It was great having a tour from a true Jamaican. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Archived