Destiny Help!!

Cruisin'Trooper

In our haste of planning a last minute getaway, we booked the Destiny out of Miami for my wife, 3 year old son, and I without taking a good look at the ship or consulting my CC family :o.

Can someone tell me about the kids area on the Destiny around the pool? I know there isn't a Water Works like the refurbished smaller ships, but can't find anything out about the pool decks on the CCL website (just a picture of the slide). We need a game plan for the little guy who enjoys the Water Works stuff on the smaller ships.

THANKS!

there is a small little ankle high pool he can play in, and some kids type play houses on the deck as well. There are a couple of pools he can swim in if potty trained. One in Lido, and one at the bottom of the waterslide

Excellent - that is what I needed to know! THANKS!

you are welcome...just remember that there are no kids areas near the larger pools, but up top by the waterslide there is a separate kids area for him. My 2 little ones enjoyed it last year, just also wished there was some type of splash pad.

Enjoy!

Archived