Caribbean Princess - Cabins B748 or B749

lizgrl76

I just got off the Carribean Princess last week. I was in Baja 748. The balcony was OUTSTANDING! I'm assuming that B 749 would be identical. Saw the sunsets going south and the sunrises going north. Had 2 lounge chairs, a table and 2 chairs for eating. DO NOT take the adjacent cabin. There is beam that obstructs your view. B 748 was the best balcony I have ever had on a ship. Would definately take it again.

Yep I'm in B748 in Jan 2006, Thanks for the posts. The Cruise is a while away and this will be my first experience on Princess and The Boss and I are really looking forward to the Cruise and now really looking forward to the cabin as well. For all you TBRay fans....he and DW are coming along. TB your the best!!! Perhaps we can have a live post from the Carribean Princess. For the RCCL fans he did a great Live post on Mariner of the seas last Feb.

Any more info about B748 would be appreciated

We are staying in B749 on the 11/05/05 cruise. We had a couple we traveled with on the CP last August stay in this room and we loved the location soo much we had to book it for ourselves this year. Great balcony, very private, very quiet, a great view of the ships wake! Enjoy your trip!

Archived