*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

Just *1* more Friday til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 4:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 1:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Team Breeze VIPs

Host Randy & Carmen - 2 - Randy and Carmen - BOOKED!

PrincessLala - 1 - Laura - BOOKED!

BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - BOOKED!

(Randy's local) - 2 - Bev and Jacob - BOOKED!

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - BOOKED!

Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - BOOKED!

LizaMM - 3 - Liza, Rachel, Amanda - BOOKED!

Shawn, Tammy, Shawn, Shauna - 4 - Shawn, Tammy, Shawn, Shauna - BOOKED!

Meet and Greet before and after Muster Drill around main pool on lido deck... look for black Team Breeze T-Shirts

Team Breeze from Roll Call

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - BOOKED!

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - BOOKED!

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - BOOKED!

RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee BOOKED!

markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele BOOKED!

ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave BOOKED!

keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - BOOKED!

wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - BOOKED!

JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - BOOKED!

ChefSusan - 2 - Cary and Susan - BOOKED!

Maryrob1 - 2 - Mary and Mark - BOOKED!

Armymomjarmat - 2 - Bari and Randy - BOOKED!

Lizzys - 2 - Ron and Tracey aka Liz - BOOKED!

rob51 - 2 - Rob and ? - BOOKED!

Nerkbuck - 5 - Mike, Trina, Julie, Dan, Carolyn, Paul - BOOKED!

SusieQK - 2 - Jim and Sue - BOOKED!

BigDog - 2 - John and Landy - BOOKED!

Happy2travl - 5 - John and Kristine and 3 boys - BOOKED!

almondglaze - 6 - Sheila, Charles, Rosa, Fredita, Clarese and Elvin - BOOKED!

Meet and Greet after Muster Drill around Tides pool on lido deck in the aft (back) of ship... look for black Team Breeze T-Shirts

Thanks cool Julie...thanks...I'm sure some on this thread that may have not seen your info on the other will want to join..Just told my wife about an hour ago that this time next week we will be boarding the plane for Miami :)
Thanks Randy Can hardly wait for the cruise- I know you have seen most of the cabins but hope you come along for the fun of it!;) Julie G.

When I booked by daughter on the Kukoo bus last night there were only 3 seats left. Glad I didn't wait until I got on the ship. Also added her to the Seavis tour and Ingrid said that was the last seat she could fill.

Whew.....good deal. :)

When I booked by daughter on the Kukoo bus last night there were only 3 seats left. Glad I didn't wait until I got on the ship. Also added her to the Seavis tour and Ingrid said that was the last seat she could fill.

We're booked on the Kukoo bus, too. Sounds like fun!

I'm sure some of us will be BOARDING about now this time next Sat or getting real close!!!:D:p:D

We usually board around 11:30 and head for lunch on Lido. We've got everything sorted, printed, and ready to pack and can't wait to get aboard!

We usually board around 11:30 and head for lunch on Lido. We've got everything sorted, printed, and ready to pack and can't wait to get aboard!

I like to be there early and board as early as possible also!

I would much rather sit and wait for a little while at the port among fun cruisers and meeting people then anywhere else!

I agree with BOTH!!!..sooo excited to be in Miami Friday!!!:D

I agree with BOTH!!!..sooo excited to be in Miami Friday!!!:D

Me too! COLD here today!

Flying out Fri morning on a 6:15AM flight so we will be in MIA bright and early! Planning on going to Bayside for sure in the evening.

Sat morning we will taxi it over to the port and hang out in the VIP lounge waiting to board. Planning on wearing my Black CC t-shirt and hope to meet up and start the fun in the waiting area :D

Me too! COLD here today!

Flying out Fri morning on a 6:15AM flight so we will be in MIA bright and early! Planning on going to Bayside for sure in the evening.

Sat morning we will taxi it over to the port and hang out in the VIP lounge waiting to board. Planning on wearing my Black CC t-shirt and hope to meet up and start the fun in the waiting area :D

We'll meet you in the VIP lounge in our black shirts! 5 days 18 hours until we sail!

Me too! COLD here today!

We'll meet you in the VIP lounge in our black shirts! 5 days 18 hours until we sail!

Ditto and Ditto!!! :D:D:D

So all this talk of getting there on Friday -- are we the only crazies flying to Miami on Saturday morning??

Our flight lands in FLL at 11; jumping in SAS as soon as we get our bags and running to the port! Hopefully with no delays we'll be at the port by 12:30.

Though knowing Murphy's Law, we'll be the pier runners getting there at 3:30.

So all this talk of getting there on Friday -- are we the only crazies flying to Miami on Saturday morning??

Our flight lands in FLL at 11; jumping in SAS as soon as we get our bags and running to the port! Hopefully with no delays we'll be at the port by 12:30.

Though knowing Murphy's Law, we'll be the pier runners getting there at 3:30.

Nope, you're not the only one flying in Saturday morning. We fly into Miami Saturday morning from Dallas around 11:15 AM grab a cab and off to the pier.

Nope, you're not the only one flying in Saturday morning. We fly into Miami Saturday morning from Dallas around 11:15 AM grab a cab and off to the pier.

Awesome. Looking forward to running alongside you! haha.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great time on the Breeze! I really like this ship alot!

It was great to meet so many CC folks!!!

BTW......we wore our Breeze t-shirts on embarkation day.....not as much fun as it was the 8 days prior but it was sort of like one last hurrah!

Archived