Cruises 2005 summer?

CynC

When does celebrity start advertising for the summer of 2005?

Went on the Milli in 2002 a ten day from Fll. Was the best cruise ever. This summer we wanted to do it again but there isn't any 10 day cruises this summer from Fll. Im hoping they will have one for 2005. Does anyone know when they will advertise. They are only up to April 2005.

thank you

Cindy

Some, if not all, are already posted on the Celebrity web site. I don't know when brochures are printed.

Certain cruises for summer 2005 are already heavily booked - last week I was looking at Alaska southbound cruises on Summit for July 2005 (of which there are 2) and one had no Category 1s and few category 2s available; the other had no Category 1s and only guarantees for Category 2!! Now, as I found out, that changes as holds on cabins come on and off and I was able to get a Category 1 yesterday, but it certainly wasn't the wide open field I was expecting.

Good luck!

Joanie

The only itineraries that go past April 2005 posted on the Celebrity web site are the Alaska sailings. The rest will be released in the coming months. They don't even have the spring transatlantic's up yet, so you don't know which ships will sail in Europe. If Celebrity does as it has in the past, there will only be 1 ship in the Caribbean during the summer months.

We'll just have to keep checking icon_biggrin.gif

Char

click <a href="mailto:gaultchar@aol.com">here</a href> to send me an e-mail

Archived