Apple Shop on QE

shinyshoes

I would be interested to know if any significant savings are to be made by purchasing Apple stuff on board QE. If anybody on at the moment or anyone going on before Nov. 27th could perhaps give some examples of prices it would be helpful.

Shiny

I was on QE until last week and considered buying an iPad. I checked prices at home by internet with several suppliers and could do rather better in the UK than on board.

I wish I had checked before we visited New York, because the price at major US discount stores in town were about the same in US$ as the price at home in £.

Im not sure what the duty free regulations are in your home country, but remember that if you splurge on Apple products on board you may need to declare them on arrival if above the limit.

I was on QE until last week and considered buying an iPad. I checked prices at home by internet with several suppliers and could do rather better in the UK than on board.

I wish I had checked before we visited New York, because the price at major US discount stores in town were about the same in US$ as the price at home in £.

OK thanks.

Shiny

Im not sure what the duty free regulations are in your home country, but remember that if you splurge on Apple products on board you may need to declare them on arrival if above the limit.

Is it a matter or just registering the Ipad back home with Itunes or do you need a network provider? such as Vodaphone or Orange?

Could you buy the Ipad network free in New York and register it in the UK on your return?

Thanks for your time

Carl

Archived