Carnival emboidery file???

TheGrandparents

image.jpg

Here's the logo I created. I don't have red or blue thread yet, but ordered that via amazon the other day...so don't judge my obvious lack of right logo colors :)

I was planning on doing it on a white polo, so I didn't digitizing the white thread...

I'll email the file once I get home tonight.

• Like 1

Tom, Looks pretty good to me!!!! Great JOB!!!! How hard would it be to put in the white for embroidering? Looking forward to getting your file and trying to out.

How hard is the ERA program to figure out? Or did you do it all on your Brother SE 400?

Matt

Tom, Looks pretty good to me!!!! Great JOB!!!! How hard would it be to put in the white for embroidering? Looking forward to getting your file and trying to out.

How hard is the ERA program to figure out? Or did you do it all on your Brother SE 400?

Matt

Yeah, I'll add the white tonight...I'm acutally going to visit my Mom's Boss' wife to help teach her how to use it.

ERA isn't too hard. You really have to have a lot of patcience because there isn't any real directions (without paying for tutorials). I'm big into Photoshop so I rasterized the carnival funnel in photoshop and then played in ERA and eventually it worked. I was making a bag for a friend and it wouldn't play nicely, then I realized if you are even a tad larger than 4x4 in ERA it won't load into the machine.

My next goal is the photograph conversions....

TOM!!!!

Got your file, and have used it twice so far and LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB!!!! and THANK YOU!!!!

Matt

I'm glad it works for ya! I'm now trying to convince the machine to list the right colours...I was doing a pair of green flip flops yesterday with black tongs, and both things listed as black. It's not really a problem on basic things cause you can see the stiches on teh lcd screen, but my next goal is a photo converted into art...which is going to be a bunch of shades of flesh tone.

Post a pic online of the work you stitched! :)

Happy stitching!:D

Carrie, Connie and Calgon - You all have mail :)

Matt, the stuff looks great! I can't wait for my real thread colors to come in. I ordered a Classic Set (with like 60 spools of all colors), a Bright Obnoxious Set (with 12 colors) and flesh tones (with 20 colors).

It's funny because the machien came with white and I bought black at first (just to see if I was keeping teh machine) and then bought orange and green (my fav colours) and then yellow (to make a gift for someone who just gave her notice at the hotel).

Now I've been scowering google images to figure out what things to make with those colours.

I made dish towels for my sister with hibiscus flowers and flip flops (and her name cause you can't find her name on anything), a mitered star tattoo on my sleave and yesterday suddenly it hit me, Snoopy and Woodstock are only black white and yellow! Was so excited, but tried without stabilizer and the white bunched the tshirt up a bit and then the black outline wasn't even close to being in the right location. Still cute though!

Carrie, Connie and Calgon - You all have mail :)

Matt, the stuff looks great! I can't wait for my real thread colors to come in. I ordered a Classic Set (with like 60 spools of all colors), a Bright Obnoxious Set (with 12 colors) and flesh tones (with 20 colors).

It's funny because the machien came with white and I bought black at first (just to see if I was keeping teh machine) and then bought orange and green (my fav colours) and then yellow (to make a gift for someone who just gave her notice at the hotel).

Now I've been scowering google images to figure out what things to make with those colours.

I made dish towels for my sister with hibiscus flowers and flip flops (and her name cause you can't find her name on anything), a mitered star tattoo on my sleave and yesterday suddenly it hit me, Snoopy and Woodstock are only black white and yellow! Was so excited, but tried without stabilizer and the white bunched the tshirt up a bit and then the black outline wasn't even close to being in the right location. Still cute though!

Thanks for the file, but as I stated in my post, I don't have a machine!! LOL

I just want to send someone my stuff and have them do it for me. Willing to pay for shipping and all materials and time!!!

I am going with some girlfriends, would like to buy a bag/tote and have them monogramed with something cute on the bag along with the tail of the ship. This is their first cruise.

Any takers??

Thanks for the file, but as I stated in my post, I don't have a machine!! LOL

I just want to send someone my stuff and have them do it for me. Willing to pay for shipping and all materials and time!!!

I am going with some girlfriends, would like to buy a bag/tote and have them monogramed with something cute on the bag along with the tail of the ship. This is their first cruise.

Any takers??

That's what I get for trying to read cruise critic on my iphone...My fantastic lack of 20/20 vision screws up again :D

I'm still trying to get used to teh machine, but I'll let you know once I feel more comfortable

Would love the embroidery file when you have time as well :)

magnoliafly @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks! It looks great. Also thanks for the tips for Stitch Era Universal! I hope it works well enough for me. All the other programs are crazy expensive.

Would love the embroidery file when you have time as well :)

magnoliafly @ gmail (dot) com

Thanks! It looks great. Also thanks for the tips for Stitch Era Universal! I hope it works well enough for me. All the other programs are crazy expensive.

You got mail :D Happy stitching!