Just returned CAMERON REID- THE BEST!!

aloveforwander

This is an excerpt of my full NCL spirit review on the NCL thread...

Review also included Grenada, St. Lucia, Tortola (Virgin Gorda), and Antigua...

BARBADOS- I had prearranged for a private tour with Cameron Reid of “Scenic Barbados” (camireid@yahoo.com). He was there right on time- just as promised with a sign bearing our name at the terminal. He was very professional, knew his history and told it with grace, and chauffeured us with pride in his new late model Toyota Camry all over his island. He takes his job very seriously and involves himself in travel/transport trade shows in the Caribbean, and runs a smooth and reputable operation with several drivers and vans. We paid for his services cash ($100 up to 4 people) which included scenic areas, photo ops, history and his shopping expertise. We paid for our own at Harrison’s Caves ($16pp) and the Wildlife Reserve ($12pp). He was adamant about making the most of our time by avoiding the lines and crowds at both spots, allowing for a local supermarket visit and shopping at pier area. We always felt safety and comfort to be his priority for us, as well as show us a good time. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! We had to book him as early as January 17th to assure the availability. He does book fast! Cameron also has a website at www.scenicbarbados.com

ANY QUESTIONS- I WILL GLADLY ANSWER...

Archived