Terrace and lotus Pools

gecko12

I was curious because Princess's website doesn't state which pools are adults only, just that the Lotus Spa is adults only. It also doesn't even include the Chill Out pool as a pool on their website either (it's on the deck plans). Maybe you can you only enter it from the Teen Center than?

Trying to figure out what pools would work well for my family. My kids aren't crazy and would prefer a more quiet swim with us than with a big group of other kids.

I was curious because Princess's website doesn't state which pools are adults only, just that the Lotus Spa is adults only. It also doesn't even include the Chill Out pool as a pool on their website either (it's on the deck plans). Maybe you can you only enter it from the Teen Center than?

Trying to figure out what pools would work well for my family. My kids aren't crazy and would prefer a more quiet swim with us than with a big group of other kids.

Best bet is Neptunes Pool or Calypso Pool. Quiet would be out for Neptunes as that is where they blast movies under the stars. So you best bet might be Calypso pool. :rolleyes: Last option would be the Lotus pool for the few hours that they allow kids with adult supervision and that will be the quietest pool as well.

Archived