Upgrade to Cloud 9 Spa Stateroom???

Rowan555

We are currently booked on the Magic with an interior stateroom for us and one for our children on the Riviera Deck. For $300 more total, we can move up to Deck 11 and be in a Spa stateroom which will grant us access to the additional spa facilities. Our kids are too young to use the spa, so the upgrade won't do them any good in terms of the spa benefits. I see that the cost for the spa pass for a couple is $249, so we're basically paying an additional $51 to move up to deck 11, but we'll still be in an interior stateroom. Any opinions on whether or not we should make the switch?

I was in a Spa Balcony Cabin on the Magic for my Med cruise in June. I loved it personally. The T-pool alone is very nice. The other treatment rooms are great as well. I can't help anymore then that because I don't know your finances. To us it was worth it and we used it almost every day.

Aside from that, the location is great. You walk out and you are right in the waterpark, etc. One flight up and you have the Serenity deck. It is a very convenient location. I would stay there again.

Archived