NCL Epic very unhappy

Barbie Sunshine

On the deck plan, on Deck 10 (our deck) all forward cabins are BC (balcony cabins). Sorry but it does look to me like 5 or 6 of the most forward ones are hull cabins! I could be wrong, but if you go to cabin selection on any cruise site and check out the deck plans, at least on Deck 10 they're all balcony in the forward areas. To my mind some of these could be hull.

On the deck plan, on Deck 10 (our deck) all forward cabins are BC (balcony cabins). Sorry but it does look to me like 5 or 6 of the most forward ones are hull cabins! I could be wrong, but if you go to cabin selection on any cruise site and check out the deck plans, at least on Deck 10 they're all balcony in the forward areas. To my mind some of these could be hull.

Deck ten has the bridge forward. The space behind the bridge is still window cabins but they're officer quarters. The first passenger cabins are balcony cabins.

If you look carefully at this image you can see that. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Rctg235XZc8/TL5XbIQdEcI/AAAAAAAAA7M/Pz1jm21dxrs/s1600/Norwegian_Sun.jpg

From looking at the images and deck plans and having sailed on the sun 4 times, I don't know of any hull cabins.

I should correct that, there are a few hull cabins, there are some forward facing cabins on deck 8 and 9. These are awesome suites and folks presumably know the balcony is made of steel. But they're much sunnier and big than the caves on the epic they pass off as balcony cabins.

We always book the forward most balcony cabin. We love the ship btw. It's become our favorite.

Archived