Panama Canal Cruise

ChelseaSailor

Just posted my Cruise review of my Nov 14 -25 Panama Canal Cruise

Hi. I'm new to cc and can't find your review. I will be taking the cruise next week and would live to read it. I checked on holland America (all I could see is your post that you posted). I then went to cruise reviews and still couldn't find it. Anywhere else I should check?? Thank you!!!

I, too, have been trying to find your cruise post and cant get anything to open up....wonder what I need to do ............would love to read it as I have done this cruise a couple of years ago and will be doing it again in 7 weeks.....always fun to compare notes

Sorry I did not know that Cruise Critic reviews the trip report before they publish it. They will send me a link when they do and I will post it. Thanks for the interest. It was a good trip.

I had no idea they reviewed them either.... thanks.

This is the link to my trip report on the Panama Canal Cruise

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=92668

Sounds like a great cruise! I am so looking forward to it. I leave for florida tomorrow!! The panama canal -which excursion did you take? Or is that just part of the cruise. Clearly I am a novice : )

Thanks for the write up and info!

Sounds like a great cruise! I am so looking forward to it. I leave for florida tomorrow!! The panama canal -which excursion did you take? Or is that just part of the cruise. Clearly I am a novice : )

Thanks for the write up and info!

We took the ships excursion Canal Experience to Colon. I Curacao we did take the Trolley Tour of Williamstead. Good luck on your cruise.

CheleaSailor

Archived