Unusual circumstance, anyone else had this issue?

Hi, we are booked for a B2B cruise next month on the Star. Once the first week is done we will have enough points to be platinum. My concern is since we will be getting right back on the boat our platinum status won't be updated for that second week.

Anyone ever experience a similar situation? If so, what was the outcome? I would really prefer the perks of platinum on the second week since we will be platinum. Thanks for your replies.

I'd just go and see either the latitudes rep onboard or the HD. Have a print out of your "my ncl" status with you from before your B2B

If they can't promote you officially they may be able to offer you some of the perks at least the ones you are interest in.

Whats the most they can tell you for asking...no? Nothing ventured nothing gained.

im pretty sure it depends on if you have it booked as 1 cruise or not.

i.e. do you have 2 different res. numbers, or were the cruises book on the same res. number. i think you may need a different res. number for each cruise in order for the second leg of your cruise to reep your new status.

Archived