Everything Jewel Of The Seas Thread

Does anyone know why this cruise is not listed with all the other San Juan sailings which have been released?

I booked it yesterday via phone, have the confirmation from RCCL, but it has not appeared at all in the cruise listings.

RCCL reps don't know why---

Linda

I was looking at all the Jewel San Juan sailings just today at RCI's web site. As it was recently with Serenade, the summer itineraries are different than the winter. January 2014 sailings are also cheaper than August 2013 which I was surprised to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at all the Jewel San Juan sailings just today at RCI's web site. As it was recently with Serenade, the summer itineraries are different than the winter. January 2014 sailings are also cheaper than August 2013 which I was surprised to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at them today too! May or June 2013. Having never sailed on a Radiance class ship, I find it hard to determine what's a good balcony and what's not. I have the added issue of needing an inside directly across the hall for my kids, so that limits the balconies I can choose from.

Archived