Port of New Orleans parking

BamaBelle

The Port of New Orlean's website lists the Tchoupitoulas lot as their official lot....I am assuming until all the construction on the new terminal and parking lot at the pier is completed. Does anyone know if the Tchoupitoulas lot offers comp shuttle service to the terminal? If so, do they load and unload our luggage on and off the shuttle for us? I have no idea what to expect since I have always parked at the pier in the past before the new construction started. All I have managed to hear about it (Tchoupitoulas lot) so far it is supposedly quicker service to park there than say the Fulton Street garage. Thanks.

Bama, sorry but this seems to become confusing by the day. On a thread yesterday, someone said they had called Fulton St. Garage and were told YES, they are open to Carnival cruisers (when before, someone had reported they were turned away because they weren't cruising NCL)...see, confusion.

I personally know nothing about Manchu-Pichu parking lot on Tchoupitoulas other than what I've read here. Seems they have shuttle service to the pier and back, and charge the same ($12day) as Fulton St. Garage.

I agree, it was SO easy to park in the port authority lot right next to the ships berths. The new lot, according to the Times Picayune, won't be completed until Spring, 2006. Aaarrrggh!

Go to the top and click on N.O. Port-of-Call board. Maybe you can find out more.

Archived