Entertainment on Serendade

mommastav

My in-laws are sailing over NYE on Serenade, and were wondering about the entertainment. Since they do not "do" the internet, I offered to ask on Cruise Critic for them. Anyone recently off Serenade who can provide some information? Thanks in advance.

In September, the line-up was pretty much the norm - a couple of production shows (Vibelogy and Stage to Screen), a comedian, a magician/juggler, and two headliner show nights. I think the comedian performed both the first and last nights. The actual performers vary cruise to cruise.

My in-laws are sailing over NYE on Serenade, and were wondering about the entertainment. Since they do not "do" the internet, I offered to ask on Cruise Critic for them. Anyone recently off Serenade who can provide some information? Thanks in advance.

Just of Serenade a couple weeks ago. They had the same mentioned. They still have Vibeology and Stage To Screen (per the previous post). We had the "Original Drifters" on board. Not sure if they were staying around. There were 3 different comedy acts. The Comedian/Juggler was on his last go-round. He was on my flight out of SJU. One was a plain stand up act and the other was a duo comedy team. So it looks like it has been pretty much consistent over the last few months.

Archived