Mutts Question????

stones902

For those of you who have sailed on a Princess ship with Mutts:

Do they still have the Steel Pan Bands playing at the "main" pool or have they moved them to the fantail pool on the ship? Does the audio system interfere with the band in any way?

I have read here they they use the video system during the day as well as the evening. Without starting a debate as to the merits of Mutts (let's not go there again!) do they still have a pool side band or has that been done away with?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi Stones!

Yes, the steel drum band plays by the main pool, the Neptune pool.

The audio from The Movies Under the Stars does not interfere with the music from the steel drum band. You're going to love both I think!!!

There are two main pools mid-ship and when in the other pool area, nothing can be heard from the pool where the Mutts is. It's amazing how they have figured this out. We always used the other main mid-ship pool and never heard a thing from the Mutts. And yes, we had one of the best steel drum bands I've ever heard on a cruise.

Any idea what is playing on the Dive in Movies? We will on board in a few weeks!! I am wondering if I'll be watching the same movies as last fall. And yes it is great how the sound is so good in each pool area. Any one know if the sound goes thru to the Riveria Deck?

34 days and counting

Archived