Jungle Resort Horseback Safari?

jula55

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm not too late for a response, my BF and I did this a version of this excursion through NCL last year and we loved every minute of it. The only difference (I think) between the two, was we did a jungle bike tour instead of the horses, but it was all at the same facility. Our experience made Belize our favorite port of the cruise. If it is the same one, we had a great tour guide who gave us a history of Belize and cultural lessons throughout the bus ride and then a nature tour/bike ride through the jungle (while others went out on horseback). We did not have an issue with bugs but plenty of people brought OFF just in case (they also sell it at the facility). After the ride we had an excellent traditional lunch and then had plenty of time to relax and hang out at the pool. We are not much for hanging out by the pool, but after the bike ride and lunch it was fantastic...try the water slide, it's a lot of fun!

I don't know if it is mentioned in the excursion description, but there are lockers available so you will be able to store your stuff during the ride. :)

Archived