Pillows on Oasis

Bogos22

I usually sleep with a body pillow. If one is not available then I use 3 or 4 pillows when I sleep. Can you request from your cabin steward to bring you more pillows? I know you can request additional hangers for the closet but what about pillows?

I usually sleep with a body pillow. If one is not available then I use 3 or 4 pillows when I sleep. Can you request from your cabin steward to bring you more pillows? I know you can request additional hangers for the closet but what about pillows?

Definitely ask your stateroom attendant. If he/she can obtain additional pillows you will get them.

Yes, just ask. I'm pretty sure this request can easily be accomodated.

I also use a body pillow to get comfortable at night and miss it when traveling. I have found I can get by with an inflated lumbar support between my knees and one of the pillows under my arm. I need two pillows under my head so I use an inflated neck pillow under the assigned pillow. This is my solution when I can not get extras.

I too have a very regimented pillow procedure. On embarkation day I left a post it note on the mirror asking for 6 additional pillows. By 3:00 that day they were there on the bed. No problems or questions asked.

You will have no problems.

Happy Cruising.\

Dave

Thanks everyone!

Love your avatar Leeroy-Jenkins!!! Love Boat was one of my favorite tv shows growing up! My husband calls me Julie the cruise director all the time. I should use her pic as my avatar.

Archived