Playa Corona & Playa Uva

jeansaussie1

Has any one been to Corona or Uva recently?

All the recent post are about Chankanaab, Nachi Cocun, Money Bar, Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach. I had to scan back a while to find anything about the smaller beach clubs.

I'm interested in novice snorkling from the shore, basic cleanliness, non-broken chairs and decent food. Don't care about all inclusive or sandy beach. I like that Corona and Uva seem less crowded.

Thanks in advance for any recent reviews!

Playa Corona is an abandoned (it feels that way....broken chairs, dirty bathrooms, slow service, etc)...we went there on the way to Chankanaaab. Not worth it at all. Uvas beach made the same impression although we just drove by...many jeeps and buggies in front, I guess they use this beach for the cruise excursions (not my favorite place to hang out at the end)..

did uvas last April, I found it to be clean and quiet, the snorkeling was great, if you don't mind the rocky entrance your all good, equipment was clean, chairs were in good working order, service and food were excellent, and IMO the grounds were beautiful, lush green, well maintained...

Archived