Want to book a B2b

Holidayz

I am currently sailing on 2/19 on the Glory. Instead of staying a few days before and after I think I want to do a B2B. Should I try to book it now or wait to see if I get a better deal closer, or wait and just hop on another ship with a deal out of Miami or Fll on the 26th open to all your great suggestions.:)

I am currently sailing on 2/19 on the Glory. Instead of staying a few days before and after I think I want to do a B2B. Should I try to book it now or wait to see if I get a better deal closer, or wait and just hop on another ship with a deal out of Miami or Fll on the 26th open to all your great suggestions.:)

If you want to go directly from one ship to another on the same day (2/16) you are limited to 6 or 7 day cruises on all cruislines. 3-5 day cruises do not leave on the 26th so that option is eliminated. So basically you have a few choices: Stay on the Glory or take the 6 day cruise on the Carnival Valor or NCL has a ship leaving on a 7 day as well. If price is an issue Carnival is the cheapest. As far as a price drop? That is a crapshoot and it is too late to book the early saver rate for price protection.

You could get off the Glory and spend a day in Miami then have a few choices of 3-5 night cruises on various cruiselines leaving on the 27th.

Another option is to get to Ft. Lauderdale as they have a few options for 2/26 and 2/27.

A lot depend on how many days you want the 2nd cruise to be and how much you are willing to spend.

Archived