Triumph aft balconies

2beachlovers

Partially covered, in the area closest to the door. The part toward the railing is more open, since the dividers between the balconies slant downwards to the railing. You can easily visit with your neighbors while standing at the rail.

My first Carnival cruise was on Triumph in an Aft Balcony cabin. There is a very slight overhang just above your door. Other than that, it is wide open. You can see everything your neighbors are doing, and the folks above you can look down to your space-not a big deal to us, just FYI. We did have a lounge chair and I spent many hours on that balcony! LOVED IT! Enjoy your cruise!

so, if you want a covered balcony, which cabins would you choose? I would really like a slightly larger covered balcony. Any such thing on the Triumph?

Anything but the aft balcony cabins. All other balconies are fully covered.

...I merged your photos :)

351j1oz.jpg

And when all those folks on the top deck either intentionally or accidently throw stuff over the rail it lands on your aft balcony. We had beer cans, cig butts, cups of iced drinks and chewing tobacco spit on ours. Never an aft balcony for us ever again.

And when all those folks on the top deck either intentionally or accidently throw stuff over the rail it lands on your aft balcony. We had beer cans, cig butts, cups of iced drinks and chewing tobacco spit on ours. Never an aft balcony for us ever again.

Luckily we have never been subjected to such things, but........

during a deck party we were hosting a piece of paper floated down and my son caught it!

Formal%252520night%252520173.JPG

It came from a group of kids participating in a scavenger hunt with Camp Carnival. It blew away, my son caught it, and they came down to the cabin to retrieve it! Lucky for them, they were able to check a few boxes while they were there. :)

• 2 years later...

1/3 closest to door is covered. Remaining two third is open. Btw - if your neighbor walks to the rail and looks sideways they can see your entire balcony. If you stand by the rail then everyone above you can see you. Pretty much no privacy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app