early seating for dinner

mkgwhite

We have early dining on the Spirit in a week and the time listed is 6 PM! Keep in mind you LEAVE at those times (pull out of port) but you are on the ship earlier (hopefully lol) so should have lots of time to get ready.

I find that taking the 6pm (early) dining works just fine for ports in which the ship leaves at 5 or 6pm because it's really safest to be back on board about 30-45 minutes before the ship sails, anyway. They typically want you to come back to the ship at least a half hour before it sails because that's about how long it takes to get the last-minute crowds on board.

For me, that leaves enough time to shower, dress, and go to dinner.

The only bummer about early dining is sometimes you miss the cool sail away views/party and then sometimes you have an hour and a half until entertainment kicks in. At least that has been our experience... ;)

Are there sail away parties on every port day? with line dancing?

Are there sail away parties on every port day? with line dancing?

No, not like the first sail away party. I guess it isn't a party per se, but a band playing on the lido and a little more activity. Then again, I may be thinking of our last cruise on Norwegian....

On Carnival when we visited the port of San Juan, there was a true lido deck party when we left, however, we left San Juan at 9pm...

Archived