Enchantment in March

kaj1436

My family is taking the Enchantment of the Seas on March 10th for a 9 day cruise. I am from Eastern Ontario, Canada and most if not all of the schools are on break that week. I do realize that USA schools are not out during this time. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the attendance of children will be on this sailing. Just a rough estimate as to how many children will be sailing. I tried calling RCCL and they do not give out that information. I'm just wondering if my children will have others to make friends with so they will want to spend some time in the kids club.

We sailed on the Enchantment December 31st which was a week at least some US kids were back in school. There were 300 kids on board for our sailing while they had 600 kids the week before.

Our kids really enjoyed the kids club there were generally no more than 10 kids in there age group at one time.

My family is taking the Enchantment of the Seas on March 10th for a 9 day cruise. I am from Eastern Ontario, Canada and most if not all of the schools are on break that week. I do realize that USA schools are not out during this time. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the attendance of children will be on this sailing. Just a rough estimate as to how many children will be sailing. I tried calling RCCL and they do not give out that information. I'm just wondering if my children will have others to make friends with so they will want to spend some time in the kids club.

I would bet there would still be loads on kids on board. It seems like Canada is often the #2 represented country on sailings out of the US, and seeing as how most Canadian schools will be break around then....I bet there will be lots of families! Enjoy!

Archived