Carnival Fantasy

wines60

I'm writing for my sister, who is sailing on the Fantasy Feb. 25 from Charleston. What, if any, bottled beverages may be carried aboard by passengers. I know Holland America allows bottled water, soft drinks, and wine. Does Carnivale allow any of this? Looking forward to answers which I'm sure will be forthcoming. Cruise Critic folks have always been my "go-to" when I have had cruise questions! ;)

I just sailed on the Fantasy in September. Carnival allows each passenger to carry on (and they must be carried on - not checked in your luggage) a 12 pack of soda or bottled water. I believe you may also carry on one bottle of wine per person but we are not wine drinkers so not 100% positive on that. But I know you can carry on up to a 12 pack of soda & bottled water each.

Be aware that in Charleston, security is cracking down on people trying to smuggle in alcohol so they do open up the cases of soda and check to make sure all the cans are actually soda and not beer and they also inspect the bottles of water to make sure the seals have not been broken.

Archived