Cab from Seattle airport to downtown...

natalunia

Do any of you know how much a cab is from the airport in Seattle to the Sheraton Hotel & Tower downtown? We're getting in on 5/21/04, and are staying at the Seattle Sheraton Hotel & Tower. It says it is on 6th and Pike Streets.

Also, any clue as to how close the pier is to this hotel? And, if we have a penthouse suite, do we get a limo pick up?

Natalie

Superstar Leo to Alaska 5/22/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800http://community.webshots.com/user/natalunia

A cab will probably run you a pretty penny--it's a good distance. Last summer, we caught a shuttle at the airport (Shuttle Express, I think). I don't recall the exact price, but it was reasonable--you might be able to find them online. We were able to make reservations for the return trip to the airport. We did share the shuttle with other folks so we had to make a couple of stops on the way, but it was still pretty quick.

To check proximity to the pier, try the FAX BACK feature on NCL.com and they should have a sheet with info on the pier in Seattle. You can use mapquest to get directions/distance from your hotel to the pier.

Your Friendly Bartender

Thanks Issac.

I found out on Mapquest that from the Airport to the hotel is 14.49 miles, and from the hotel to pier it is 5.22 miles. I'll start searching for the shuttle company next, but if NCL provides limo service to suite passengers that will really help with the cost. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Natalie

Superstar Leo to Alaska 5/22/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800http://community.webshots.com/user/natalunia

Natalie,

Have you heard of Gray Line of Seattle's Airport Express? I have talked with reps at Gray Line and they said that a regular bus route operates between Sea Tac and downtown Seattle hotels. The price is very low. Gray Line has a website with info on it, too.

Norwegian Wind 11/22/03

Norwegian Spirit 6/19/04

Archived