Trying to decide

palmtre2

Trying to decide on a cruise next spring and since the itineraries for the 2 ships I've narrowed it down to are almost the same - I was going to use flight costs to pick. We'll be flying out of a PHL area airport during the Easter break, so will it be cheaper to fly to NOLA or FLL??? DH wants to book but I can't get flight info this far out!!!!!

Such a decision! Unless the fares are drastically diffferent, that is no way to choose a cruise. You are fortunate in Philly since you have the three airlines to choose from that recently ranked #1, #2 and #3 in overall service of all the domestic airlines. JetBlue, AirTran and Southwest, in that order. Another point unique to Philly, AirTran was recognized by the FAA as the best at luggage handling for 2004. They still allow two checked bags weighing up to 70 pounds. The legacy airlines have reduced to 50 pounds.

Watch for sales inside of six months of travel date. All three of those airlines are in good financial shape and making money and expanding service.

Archived