Parking in NOLA

I am getting married on the Conquest 5/13/12. I'm in the middle of the process having chosen my package and talked to a few of the wedding coordinators. If I can answer any questions, I'd be happy to. I found a lot of info on this board and some pictures here and there.

I'm getting married onboard the Conquest as well on 6/5/12. I would love to hear each or your reviews when you get back! I'm getting married at the port of Key West (day 3) on the ship. We have 23 sailing guest. There are many hotels that allow 8-10 day free parking so everyone is going down to N.O. the night before to experience the French Quarter. We are from the Memphis, TN area.

Well I def plan on posting a review with pics when we get back. And I will be happy to answer any questions either of you have about the ship or the wedding. It won't be long now ladies!!!!

Ohmygosh - You are right, there are many hotels with park & cruise packages, but if you haven't already booked you may want to in the VERY near future. When I tried to book back in Sept they were all booked already, but that may have alot to do with the fact that I am coming in on St Patricks Day. And if you have ever been to NOLA you know any reason is a good reason to party down there. So for a "party holiday", I should have thought ahead of time. But it never even crossed my mind that is was St Patricks Day until it was too late. haha So good luck! I hope you don't have the same problem!!!

Hi there,

I am getting married on 03/04/12 on the Conquest. I attended my friends wedding on the Triump last year that left from the same dock. There is a smaller parking lot, as soon as you turn down the terminal street on the right hand side that they had us park in. We still had to pay for the parking, but it was a shorter walk than if we parked in the parking garage. Hope this helps!

Becky

Sure! I planned on doing a review because I haven't seen too many conquest reviews and I find everyone else's reviews so helpful. My dad just got back from the conquest on Sunday, so I had him take some pictures of the gallery and the disco for me. He said both places look perfect for a ceremony and reception. I'll try to post them if I can! :)

Archived