Avalon, Central European Experience?

Liza555

• 4 weeks later...

HI Liza, I noticed you havnt had any replies which is disappointing , we are booked on this cruise on May 24th from Prague to Paris and i have been trying to find if there is a roll call up yet? Have you booked or still considering?

Anyone have any feedback on the "Central European Experience" with Avalon from Paris to Prague or Prague to Paris??

Thanks,

Liza

We are booked on the May 2nd Paris to Prague. I have not seen any roll calls, but would love to find one.

HI Liza, I noticed you havnt had any replies which is disappointing , we are booked on this cruise on May 24th from Prague to Paris and i have been trying to find if there is a roll call up yet? Have you booked or still considering?

Oh you are doing the opposite to us, have you been to Prague before? I cant find any roll call for our tour. Are you doing some other touring as well or just the river cruise?

We are booked on the May 2nd Paris to Prague. I have not seen any roll calls, but would love to find one.

Yes, we have been to Prague before and loved it. Did you see the thread about Prague and Budapest private tours? We may look into that.

Oh you are doing the opposite to us, have you been to Prague before? I cant find any roll call for our tour. Are you doing some other touring as well or just the river cruise?

No i was wondering what Avalon actually does in Prague and Paris for us and whether we should be organising something, what was the link you talked about?

Yes, we have been to Prague before and loved it. Did you see the thread about Prague and Budapest private tours? We may look into that.

Thanks , have emailed the guide they recommend in Prague but have not heard back at this stage. I contacted Avalon to see what they organise and they said its only an overview tour of each city and in paris they do not go up the Eifle Tower or into the Louvre so will have to be organsing that ourselves.

Here is the thread. It is right by our thread right now

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1579692

Archived