Room 1694 (junior suite) on Adventure

We stayed in this room on the Voyager. (sister ship to Adventure). The room is a wonderful size with more storage areas than you could ever use. The closet is awesome and holds a lot of stuff! The aft rooms are also a bit deeper than the other rooms. After looking at other JS's, we did notice a difference in the size of our room.

We loved our balcony. We didn't find that the view was obstructed what-so-ever. We could see to both sides of the ship, and had a wonderful view of the ocean as we sailed along. The sunrises and sunset were beautiful and we felt that we had plenty of privacy. The balcony was like an added room on our cabin. I really think you will enjoy cabin 1694.

The walk to the elevators is a bit of a trek, but well worth it! And we are realistically only talking a minute or so farther than a midship walk to the elevators! A friend of mine was hoping to get that cabin on the Adventure for next January, but wasn't as lucky as you. So, she upgraded herself to a GS.

:) Feel free to email me and I will send you a few pictures! Enjoy! sylvia_826@hotmail.com

We stayed in JS 1694 on the Navigator in March... should be the same layout, as they are sister ships. (Although, I am sure the decor will differ a bit)

These photos are of that cabin -- although the first three were taken by another member of this board.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7452

attachment.php?attachmentid=7453

attachment.php?attachmentid=7455

attachment.php?attachmentid=7457&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=7456

The cabin is very spacious, as "over the edge" said, and has an abundance of storage! There was a sofa bed and chair and ottoman in ours, as well as two chaise lounges, two tables and three chairs on the deck. You will certainly enjoy the location, as well as the fantastic balcony and view!

Archived