Labadee - "new" best/least crowded beach area

cmadv

Question for those who have recently been to Labadee? With the new pier in place, and now the cabanas at Nellie's Beach, what would you consider to be the best public area now for swimming or catching some rays? Which area will be least crowded?

You basically have 3 options.

1. Nellie's Beach. Nellie's Beach is just beyond Barefoot Beach on the same side. There are cabanas there, but from a pic they seem to be only on one side. This beach is not closed off. This would be my pick. It is a pretty easy walk from the pier.

2. Adrenaline Beach. This beach is large and on the other side than Nellie's and Barefoot. However, the water itself is rocky and its not supposed to be a swimming beach.

3. Columbus Cove. I have never been to this beach but have heard it is similar to Nellie's in that it is a sandy bottom and you can swim here easily. This used to be a very active beach before the pier was put in. This would also be a good option as there is one of the lunch buffet's nearby. This would be a much longer walk from the pier. I believe there are "shuttles" that could take you.

Archived