Freedom interior stateroom

egill

Hello all. This will be our 2nd cruise on Freedom but this time we are taking our 14 month old and we also have a friend in her 40's going along with my wife and myself. We have reserved an interior stateroom with a pullman bed and a pack n play. I know the pullman and pack n play can be put up in the mornings but is it going to be too tight of a fit? Would like to upgrade to the balcony room if I can get our friend to pay the extra money it will cost.

Hello all. This will be our 2nd cruise on Freedom but this time we are taking our 14 month old and we also have a friend in her 40's going along with my wife and myself. We have reserved an interior stateroom with a pullman bed and a pack n play. I know the pullman and pack n play can be put up in the mornings but is it going to be too tight of a fit? Would like to upgrade to the balcony room if I can get our friend to pay the extra money it will cost.

We just had an interior on FOS for 3 with the pullman. We managed but it was very tight. I don't know where you would put the pack n play - there really isn't much empty floor space. :eek: But I don't necessarily think getting a balcony would help - the cabin will still be tight.

I would not recommend 3 adults + 1 child stay in an interior room. Like green eyed lady said the floor space is limited and for 3 grown adults to share 1 small bathroom might make for some uncomfortable situations. Not to mention that a grown adult will have to sleep in a pullman bed which is not similar to the queen/twin beds already in the room. Two interior rooms, a family suite, or a balcony rooms that sleeps 4 would be a better option, but it will be more costly.

We considered a balcony for 4, but you'd need to go with one that accomodated 4 people, and those are more expensive that some others. We priced it both ways, and for us, it was only a couple hundred more to put our teens in an interior (N) accross the hall from a balcony that accomodated two (D3), that it would be to fit all 4 of us in a balcony that accomodated 4. You might want to consider that.

I would recommend getting two connecting insides. Book you (or wife) and the friend in one, and your wife (or you) and the baby in the other. You'll want the extra space!

We are contacting our travel agent and seeing what she can do. Thanks for the advise everyone!

Got a hold of our TA and she got us in a Superior oceanview room with the pull out couch for a really good price compared to RCL website. Looking at the layout this will solve our space issues.

Archived