OASIS - Just Back

lhook

Just got off the Oasis this past Saturday, and we had a great time. The shows were fabulous. Hairspray was amazing and Come Fly with Me was even better. The ice show was great, and we loved the comedy show as well.

We ate at Giovanni's (I thought it was yummy though my friend was not crazy about it), 150 Park was interesting. It is worth the experience just to try it. Chops is always yummy, yummy. We also ate at the Park Cafe alot. Loved the beef sandwich, egg mcmuffins, and tuna melt. Pizza was great at Sorrentos as well.

The only bummer was that they were training a new cast for the aqua show, and instead of doing the rehersals early morning, etc., they would cancel the movies on the aqua screen. I actually felt that wasn't right, as they are incoveniencing thier guests when they could have worked around it and made them get up early.

Super fun, but we decided that we liked the ships a bit smaller. Love the Freedom class or Voyager class ships. The Windjammer was on the 16th floor, and the promenade was on the 5th so lots of walking.

We ate at Giovanni's (I thought it was yummy though my friend was not crazy about it), 150 Park was interesting. It is worth the experience just to try it. Chops is always yummy, yummy. We also ate at the Park Cafe alot. Loved the beef sandwich, egg mcmuffins, and tuna melt. Pizza was great at Sorrentos as well.

The Windjammer was on the 16th floor, and the promenade was on the 5th so lots of walking.

But just think of all the calories you burned :-) Sounds as though you had a good time. I'll be on Oasis in September and am truly looking forward to my experience.

Happy and Safe Sailings to All:)

Archived