DEEP SEA FISHING, half moon cay

LWKCTPBLRE

Any opinions on the 2 hour fishing trip? We are a family of 6, only my son(14), and my hubby want to fish. Myself and other children will be in a cabana. My son has never been salt water fishing, and hubby has not been in years. Any advice would be appreciated!

Any opinions on the 2 hour fishing trip? We are a family of 6, only my son(14), and my hubby want to fish. Myself and other children will be in a cabana. My son has never been salt water fishing, and hubby has not been in years. Any advice would be appreciated!

Well, I wouldn't call it Deep Sea Fishing. I think it is more like bottom fishing but a bit deeper out. It was OK, but the 2 hours includes driving time so you don't really get to fish that long. We didn't catch anything.

If you are going to another stop you may want to look into it there. Freeport has a bottom fishing trip that is better and longer than this one and we caught all kinds of fish on that one...

We aren't going to Freeport. Half moon cay, then Nassau. We have family plans for Nassau, just looking for something for hubby and 14 year old son to do in HMC. any suggestions? The girls, the ten year old and myself will be at the beach in a cabana.

Archived