Coral April 7th Review

rosej

Formal nights are the first full sea day - We set sail on a Thursday...so the first formal night was Friday. The next formal night was the Wednesday of the next week, Our port that day was Grand Cayman. No, I don't have any menus. How do people end up with menus to take home anyway? I have never seen any "printouts" of the menus and always had to walk down to the dining room to see that night's menu (which was posted outside).

I'd walk by the VS but never found any of the doors open, so I wasn't able to take a peek inside. I'm sure they are wonderful ;)

I just asked for a copy of the menu and they took it out of the menu sleeve they hand you while ordering and let me have it.

Coral

Thanks you so much for the pictures of the mini suite on the Coral Princess.

We had a full suite on the Sun Princess this past March, and actually for the amount of time that we spent in the suite it was not worth the extra cost. We had a balcony cabin on the Sapphire Princess in July 04 and wanted something bigger for 10 days so I was talked into the full suite for the Sun. I think we will be happy with the mini suites from now on, however, I did like the big bathroom and closets for the full suites. Now if were just March, 2006 for our Coral Princess Cruise.;)

Bonnie

Archived