Any Jillian Michaels fans?

LostShakerofSalt

I'm a huge Jillian Michaels fan :) Of course I have to modify everything because I'm almost 7 months pregnant, but I absolutely love her!!! I have been alternating between 30 day shred and yoga meltdown, but I also have No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism!!!

Anyone else following a program or using her DVDs?

I'm thinking of doing the 30 day slimdown program as soon as I get cleared to work out after this baby!

I love Jillian - and I HATE her!! :p I've been doing the 30 day shred now for almost 2 months. I have lost a lot - pounds and inches! I've got about 20 more to lose before I'm at my goal. I'd like to try some of her other DVD's as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your pregnancy. :) I've had her ripped in 30 program and love it! B4 I'd tried DVDs from Kim khardashians fit into ur jeans by Friday n pussycat girls dance tapes lol, but Julian is more fun to me and I've already dropped a few lbs in less than 2 weeks, I'm guessing kicking my 2 bottles of cherry coke a day had something to do with It as well... but really I love her tough luv approach and how she goes "bust it" or "get some" it makes it not so boring to work out and she's great at showing correct posture and explaining what's being worked. Very helpful. My goal is 8-10 more lbs in 30 days, Good luck to you ladies!

Archived