Anyone Zipline???

lvcruzers

Hi

Just got back from RCCL Navigator and did the Zipline in St Kitts...LOVED it..the guys who run it are VERY professional...I am scared to death of heights (as are my friends) and they really were excellent with us..we felt very safe and taken care of and had a blast..now don't fool yourself..it is scary but really fun and I really felt safe the entire time..I booked it through my cruise line and they got us there and took us back with a great driver who did a nice job of a tour as well...

I have never been to St Kitts and have been touring for 20 years..it has become my new favorite island..LOVE the people and it is very unspoiled (who knows for how long :-(..) like St Martaan used to be ...Tourism is their new national product (replacing years of sugar cane production) so they are really working for the tourists..

Cannot say enough about it..and yes, a 12 year old will LOVE it.. I think you have to be a certain weight to do it..cannot remember though..check with the cruise line...

Enjoy !

Thank you so much. I am also afraid of heights. Several years ago when we were in Hawaii I decided to be brave so my hubby could zipline. I have found it was one way to confront the fear. My fear of heights is still there but it certainly has lessened since then.

T*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Host Cheryl
Has anyone ever done the zipline? How was it? Would you recommend it? Who did you book through? Would it be something our 12 yr. old grandson be able to do?

Thanks in advance.

T*

We didn't do the zipline as I had broken my shoulder socket a year before and wasn't too sure about being able to do it. We were able to see others on the zipline as we rode the lift up to through the Rain Forrest and it looked perfectly safe. The safety belts were very secure, folks were having a hoot. We will make sure this is on our to do list on the next visit.

• 5 years later...