Booked on NCL Spirit-best zip line

Jamk9398

We are booked on the Spirit in April. My husband and two teenagers want to zip line. Wasn't sure which port is the best place for zip lining? We are stopping in Costa Maya, Belize, Rotane, and Cozumel. We are cave tubing in Belize. Any recommendations on the other ports for the best zip line? Thanks for any advice!!

We are booked on the Spirit in April. My husband and two teenagers want to zip line. Wasn't sure which port is the best place for zip lining? We are stopping in Costa Maya, Belize, Rotane, and Cozumel. We are cave tubing in Belize. Any recommendations on the other ports for the best zip line? Thanks for any advice!!

I have done this trip twice.

When you do the cave tubing, make sure you have som shoes with thick soles or you will wear out your feet walking to the raft.

So many of the posters on the Roatan board are on Carnival - they dock in a different port and may pick different vendors because of their location. It's great to hear from fellow ncl cruisers. Has anyone tried the Jungle top Adventures Zipline? It's supposed to be a short walk from the dock where the NCL ships are? Thx.

Archived