Are there any water slides on the Splendida?

ellamalta

Found this link. Video from inside the water slide!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObLYTUISbTk

Sorry for hijacking the tread:o.

I was watching this YouTube video clip,and I browsed through other clips from MSC Splendida. One of them is made by an older couple-if I remember they spoke German.It is very nicely done,and there is a wonderful music by Norwegian singer Niten(fortunately they put subtitles there,otherwise I wouldn't know that).I fell in love with his songs,and found several other YouTube clips with him but none is 'live in concert". Norwegian Cruiser,may I ask you if you know this singer,is he new,are there any 'live" videos with him?

I wanted to post the link to this MSC Splendida video clip but after watching a lot of them I never found it again:mad::(.

Thank you for your (possible?) answer:).

Thanks Mairead for highlighting the Allegrissimo package. I've just upgraded from 'cheers' for myself and my 3 Irish pals. We're from Wicklow and are heading off shortly on SPlendida, staying in Barcelona for a couple of days an then onto Tunisia etc on April 1st.,..only another fortnight! Thanks again, Noeleen

Archived