Could someone please post a recent Princess Patter from a Grand Class ship

flyingnole

Thank You so much for posting these! It helps decide what to do and see. I see alot of movies I want to watch!:eek: I can't go on a cruise and say all I did was watch movies can I?

Did you go to any of the evening shows?

Thank You so much for posting these! It helps decide what to do and see. I see alot of movies I want to watch!:eek: I can't go on a cruise and say all I did was watch movies can I?

Did you go to any of the evening shows?

DH is a homebody so it is a stretch to get him ON the ship, let alone out and about. We did not see any shows as he really enjoys MUTS and prefers that venue over anything "organized." :rolleyes: Sorry. I did hear that the comedians were great but was warned not to show up even a minute late.

As for DH, he would be more than happy to say he did nothing but watch movies (with a few buckets of beer of course!). Enjoy!

DH is a homebody so it is a stretch to get him ON the ship' date=' let alone out and about. We did not see any shows as he really enjoys MUTS and prefers that venue over anything "organized." :rolleyes: Sorry. I did hear that the comedians were great but was warned not to show up even a minute late.

As for DH, he would be more than happy to say he did nothing but watch movies (with a few buckets of beer of course!). Enjoy![/quote']

Thanks! I am up for anything and just excited to be cruising! It's my little break away from my DD.

Archived