ncl crown 7/24 Bermuda

jayshare

does anyone have suggestions regarding finding golf courses on bermuda? I contacted the cruise line and they said I have to book excursions once I get on the ship... I really don't want to have to wait in line for hours to do this. Any suggestions??

thanks

Hi jayshare. Someone asked about golf courses a few months ago on this board. I don't golf myself but here's the information I managed to dig up.

This info is out of the phone book so fees may not be 100% accurate for when you're here but it will definately give you an idea:

You can book a start time for most courses by calling 234-GOLF, alternative phone numbers are listed for each:

Belmont Hills: 18-hole par 70 $100 weekday, $120 weekend, fee includes cart call:236-6400, email belmonthillsgolf@logic.bm

Ocean View: 9-hole par 35 $65 (for 18-hole, i.e. twice around the course) phone 295-9093, email oceanview@northrock.bm

Port Royal: 18-hole par 71 $132, fee includes cart call: 234-0974 email portroyal@northrock.bm

St. Georges: 18-hole par 62, $60 call 297-8353 email sggc@northrock.bm

Fairmont Southampton 18-hole par 54 $70, fee includes cart, call: 239-6952 email: brucesims@fairmont.com

There are other golf courses as well but I think they're private, but a few people on the board have golfed in Bermuda so might be able to correct me.

Archived