Century Plug Sockets

karpela

Could anyone please tell me if there are both the European and American plug sockets onboard the Century.

I know she is an older ship and are not sure if she has the same as the two Solstice class ships we have sailed on.

It's not a real problem, I'll just have to buy another US adapter if there are no

European sockets.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Adele :)

Could anyone please tell me if there are both the European and American plug sockets onboard the Century.

I know she is an older ship and are not sure if she has the same as the two Solstice class ships we have sailed on.

It's not a real problem, I'll just have to buy another US adapter if there are no

European sockets.

They have both, two American and one European. ~ Ric

European sockets.

If you are asking about the two prong type of plug used in France, Switzerland, etc., there is a socket for those on the ship. The plug you are using in England will not work there. I know, England is not part of Europe, but just wanted to make sure we are all communicating.

If you are asking about the two prong type of plug used in France, Switzerland, etc., there is a socket for those on the ship. The plug you are using in England will not work there. I know, England is not part of Europe, but just wanted to make sure we are all communicating.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm from the UK and I know they don't have our three pin plug sockets on board.

I have quite a few of the two pin European adaptors at home as we mostly holiday in Spain but only one for the US.

Just wanted to make sure I could use my European ones like I did on the Eclipse.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm from the UK and I know they don't have our three pin plug sockets on board.

I have quite a few of the two pin European adaptors at home as we mostly holiday in Spain but only one for the US.

Just wanted to make sure I could use my European ones like I did on the Eclipse.

Great, you will be just fine with what you have. Since there is only one European socket (receptacle) , you might want to bring what we call a power strip. Not sure what it is called in the UK but it is a set of additional receptacles that you plug into the one on the ship to give you several additional places to plug in your devices. I know we have used ours a lot on the ships and we had two sockets to start with.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived